Phlebotomy Training in Barrie
Phlebotomy (also known as “venipuncture”) is the process of drawing blood from the vein. At Redwood Beauty College, we provide an exceptional learning experience through our Phlebotomy Training in Barrie.
What Is Phlebotomy Training All About?
Phlebotomists work in hospitals, blood donation centres and health care facilities. Our phlebotomy training program provides you an opportunity to learn the proper methods. Go from the basic theory to practical hands-on expertise adhering to safe practices and effective phlebotomy techniques. This 12-hour instructor-led training program will also introduce you to phlebotomy’s role in skincare rejuvenation applications.
The training program consists of the following:
- Anatomy and Physiology for Phlebotomy
- Venipuncture Equipment and blood collection system
- Workstation setup, sanitization and disinfection
- Handling blood samples and precautions
- Introduction to the procedures of PRP collection
- Introduction to PRP Basics, benefits and utility
- Contraindications, risks and side-effects
- Phlebotomy terminology
- Client consultation and contraindications
- Legal, ethical and safety issues
- Review of application of PRP for all skin-types
- Administrative steps of phlebotomy
- Client consultation and preparation
- Live model demo by instructor
- Practical training on blood collection
- Live model application to be provided by student
- Client after care
Benefits of Phlebotomy Training
If you want to become a phlebotomist, earning a certificate is very important. At Redwood Beauty College, you also get handout materials included in the course. Our training offers you various benefits, some of which are:
- Tax deductible tuition fees
- Short-term training course
- Practical clinic application
- Flexible training schedules
- One-on-one training options
- Affordable training fees
Please contact us to get more details about our certificate courses and admissions requirements. Apply for our phlebotomy training in Toronto today!